Beer and dessert in a glass. It doesn’t get much better than this.
One of our favourite things to make is Beeramisu, and with Wildebeest it is a taste sensation. Wildebeest is our dessert in a glass, a journey through rich layers of liquid pleasure. Enjoy it with this spin on a classic pud!
Here’s how to create your own Beeramisu culinary delight:
150 ml single cream
4 tbsp icing sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 bottle of Wildebeest
20-24 sponge fingers
Good quality dark chocolate (frozen)
- Whip the mascarpone, 100ml of Wildebeest and vanilla extract.
- Whip the cream with 3 tbsp of icing sugar until evenly blended.
- Fold in the mascarpone mixture.
- Dip the sponge fingers in the rest of the Wildebeest and use them to line the base of four serving glasses (breaking them into shorter lengths if necessary to fit the glasses)
- Spoon or pipe over a layer of the mascarpone mixture. Repeat layering the dipped sponge fingers and mascarpone mix until you reach the top of the glasses. Chill for 20 minutes before serving.
- Grate the frozen chocolate over the top.